You won’t want to miss this fantastic event in beautiful Mendocino County at Area 101 in Laytonville April 13th starting at 10 am. A full-day of cannabis education and instruction with everything you ever wanted to know about growing, breeding, CBD, cooking with and consuming cannabis from NorCal’s premiere cannabis educators, 707 Cannabis College. Cannabis [...]
Increasing interest in CBD-rich cannabis driven by preliminary research suggesting its efficacy and mounting anecdotal evidence has led patients to seek cannabis with known ratios of CBD to THC with the highest possible total CBD levels.
Driving the search have been patients whose serious medical problems —Parkinson’s, ALS, Autism, Epilepsy, Cancer, MS, various inflammatory conditions, [...]
During our patient seminars, one of the questions we are asked the most frequently is, “How do I choose between cannabis therapy using activated or non-activated cannabinoids?” As many patients are coming to understand, cannabinoids, some of the active ingredients in cannabis including THC and CBD, can exist in different forms depending on whether or [...]
At Pure Analytics we have the enviable position of seeing a good cross-section of the medicinal cannabis in Northern California. Over the last two years we have compiled extensive data on thousands of samples allowing us to take a look at the trends for various strains and to take a mathematical approach to characterizing the [...]
THC, CBD, CBN, CBC, CBG and about 80 other chemicals are all in a class of compounds known as cannabinoids, found in abundance in the cannabis plant. Cannabinoids are responsible for many of the effects of cannabis consumption and have important therapeutic benefits.
Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol or (THC) is a psychoactive cannabinoid responsible for many of the [...]
- What is Your Cannabinoid Therapeutic Need? Acidic vs. Activated | WAMOil on Acidic versus Activated Cannabinoids- Tips on How to Choose the Therapy Regimen that is Right for You
- Michael Barraclough on Rapid Development of CBD-rich Cannabis Strains Using Vegetative-Stage Cannabinoid Profiling
- coacervate on Acidic versus Activated Cannabinoids- Tips on How to Choose the Therapy Regimen that is Right for You
- Question about sativa/indica - Grasscity.com Forums on Finding CBD- A Look at Trends in Indica and Sativa Strains
- Ed Martiszus, RN on Acidic versus Activated Cannabinoids- Tips on How to Choose the Therapy Regimen that is Right for You
Join our Email List